Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Resolutions...

It has been a while since I returned to Bangalore and probably for good... A few weeks ago, I was wondering what I had been doing all this while... other than travel and work, pretty much nothing!
Shruthi, who has been in Bangalore for probably the same duration is involving herself in such good stuff, I was definitely inspired... So this is what I have enrolled myself into... And I am going to keep this space as a diary to see if I achieve even a percentage of what I set out to :)
1. Join keyboard classes... What better way than music to unwind.
2. Get regular at the gym. High time I shed off those unwanted calories.
3. Try to learn swimming
4. Catch up on stuff other than cricket and IPL :)

It is infact very easy to make these check lists... but to actually implement it is a different story altogether....

So this one goes out to resolutions and the determination to actually implement them...

See you next week... hopefully with a positive update!

No comments: